domingo, 17 de junio de 2007

Feliz Día Papá

I know at the end of your life you were so far from all of us, lost in your memories. Where were you, Dad? Did you know what you mean to me? Did you hear my voice saying I love you? Everyday I pray for you and I thank for all what you did during your life. Your grandsons grew up and I'm getting old but we don't forget you and you're always in my heart.
Je sais que les derniers jours de ta vie tu étais loin de nous, perdu dans tes souvenirs. Où étais-tu mon père? T'es-tu rendu compte ce que tu étais pour moi? M'as-tu entendu dire je t'aime? Chaque jour je prie pour toi en remerçiant tout ce que tu as fait pendant ta vie. Tes grands-enfants sont déjà grands et j'ai commencé a vieillir mais on te garde toujours dans nos coeurs.

No hay comentarios.: